Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sneak Peak!

Well as you can see I've added to the page with some designs and pictures to make the blog more "me." It's coming along but there is still so much more to learn with creating a blog. I bet I have tried adding a Facebook "share" button 20 times and still had no luck. Might need to get some help on that one!

I did want to post pictures of my new study/craft room this evening but I haven't had time to upload all the pics since I was working on decorating my page. With that said, I do want to provide a sneak peak of a Before and After image! I've blurred it for the anticipation of the final revealing- so no your eyes are not going crazy! Stay tuned till tomorrow evening when I upload the rest of the newly painted and decorated room! 


No comments:

Post a Comment