Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Soccer Card

I whipped up a card tonight for a friend at work that needed to send a Thank You note for a Christmas gift they received. She told me the card recipients LOVE soccer so I decided I was going to make that theme. My excitement with making this card was being able to use my new craft desk since I've done my craft room makeover! I had the Cricut going in the corner while I was gluing and embossing the card details. I was in a zone and my new room layout is perfect for me. 

I also went through and pulled out my Valentine's Day paper and embellies and I'm excited to start on those crafts next. 

Enjoy the card pics! 


  • Card is a little over 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
  • Grass and Soccer Ball- Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge
  • "You Rock" Wording- Alphabet Cricut Cartridge
  • Star Punch with a copper embossing powder and a white button for details
  • White, Black, Orange, Yellow, and 2 shades of Green cardstock and 1 printed green paper 
  • Rounded the edges with punch

No comments:

Post a Comment