Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome Friends and Family!

Well this is my FIRST official post for Craft, Scrap, and Love On! I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now and since the new year has arrived, I figured why not now. My goal in mind for the blog is to have a spot where I can keep and share an online portfolio of the crafts and hands on projects that I do. You'll see I have a true passion for DIY projects and I love, love, love learning and trying something new. But then I thought, I really enjoy talking and telling others about my life and all the blessings God has given me. I strive to be a positive person with an upbeat and motivating attitude and wanted to create a ME zone that will  hopefully bring a little inspiration to others. My life is not perfect in any way and I have my fair share of ups and downs...but I wanted to invite you to join my journey in life and enjoy my new blog of a little Crafting, Scraping, and learning to Love On!

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet girl. I am excited about your new blog and looking forward to reading yours along with Noey's. I know you will have many interesting things to share. Love your Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can not wait to see what you are doing! I am so not crafty but I love seeing what other people do. We love you Aunt Kimmie!

    ReplyDelete